The Renaissance model revisits longboard shapes from the 1960’s which was the height of the longboard era, Roger uses modern design elements to bring this board into the future.
The pulled down rail and The advanced fine foil allows for smooth and easy rail to rail maoverers also increasing the speed and the glide for faster, cleaner surfing.
Made in SurfTech’s Tufflite.
1. Fused Cell EPS Core // Closed cell EPS core provides more response + flotation
2. GreenPoxy® Resin // The latest innovations in bio-based Epoxy chemistry
3. 2x Layers Fiberglass // E-glass has the highest strength to weight ratio available
4. Micro-Sandwich Veneer // Wood Veneer creates natural flex + adds break strength
5. Composite T-Stringer(s) // T-Stringers add power distribution + adds break strength
6. Carbon Stringer (*on select models) // Distributes power + protects from dings + adds break strength
7. Carbon Tail Patches (*on select models) // Distributes power + protects from dings + adds break strength
8. Reinforced Rails // Fiberglass reinforced rails enhances performance + durability
9. Exclusive Sandwich Technology // Surftech Tuflite boards are molded with exclusive methods
9'4" x 22" x 3.125"
10'0" x 22.75" x 3.375"